Munchies Food Tour of the East Village
Feed your Munchies with this Happy Couples Food Tour
Join us for 5 yummy stops on our guided food tour of the East Village. Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em and walk with us as we visit 5 tasty spots, each one chosen for its ability to tickle your senses and to curb those overactive cravings. Food isn’t just about taste- there are 4 other senses to consider. Best way to consider them? Walking on the streets of Manhattan, with your sweetie, your neurotransmitters heightened thanks to THC and feelin’ good. All food tastings are included in the price. Highlights of our East Village Munchies Food Tour include:
- No paying people to wait in line for you to go “gaga” over NYC’s most famous pizza.
- Finally, something valuable to do with your time while you are “happy”.
- Get funky with it as we rock out to music and stroll the streets together.
- Give Date-Day a whole new meaning: discover first hand why chocolate is an aphrodisiac.
- Taste our signature dessert at one of the East Village’s hottest new spots.
- Our awesome tour guides who help you maneuver the extensive snacking options that the EV has to offer.
- Learn about the pot culture, the party history and the birth of the Counter Culture in the East Village.
- Check out the eclectic mix of hip boutiques, cool spots to purchase papers, bongs, pipes and beautiful places to chill.
- All tours are groups sold as pairs- so your reservation will be for a “couple”
- Meeting point is Stuyvesant Square (15th Street between 2nd Ave and 3rd Ave at the flag pole inside the park)
- The tour does not include anything to smoke, it’s BYOB
- Tour happens rain or shine- cancellation policy: 48 hour notice to reschedule
Cost $120 per couple