Best of East Village Food Tour
Discover 5 of the Best Goodies in The East Village on our Food Tour
Join us for 5 yummy stops on our guided food tour of the East Village. Meander the famous streets as we visit the tasty spots, each one was chosen for its ability to tickle your senses and to represent the diverse culture of this neighborhood. Food isn’t just about taste- there are 4 other senses to consider. Best way to consider them? All food tastings are included in the price. Highlights of our East Village Food Tour include:
- No paying people to wait in line for you to go “gaga” over NYC’s most famous pizza.
- Get funky with it as we rock out to music and stroll the streets together.
- Give Date-Day a whole new meaning: discover first hand why chocolate is an aphrodisiac.
- Taste our signature dessert at one of the East Village’s hottest new spots.
- Our awesome tour guides who help you maneuver the extensive snacking options that the EV has to offer.
- Learn about the diverse food culture, the party history and the birth of the Counter Culture in the East Village.
- Discover why St. Marks Street was created and why it has been so popular since 1831.
- All tours are groups sold as pairs- so your reservation will be for a “couple”
- Meeting point is Stuyvesant Square (15th Street between 2nd Ave and 3rd Ave at the flag pole inside the park)
- The tour does not include anything to smoke, it’s BYOB
- Tour happens rain or shine- cancellation policy: 48 hour notice to reschedule
Cost $120 per couple