Can’t believe we’re already in August!
Joel & I had the chance to enjoy the sun of Mexico for a few days, and it was AWE-SOME! But, for those of you who are stuck in NYC for the summer, and still want to spend some precious time with their beloved, here are some ideas for you…
1. Love movies but don’t want to spend summer inside? Create your own movie night Al Fresco!
All that you need is:
– A blanket
– A computer/pad– download your fav movie
– A nice picnic
– A peaceful park/beach/rooftop
– Some candles if you feel romantic
THAT’S IT! A cheap way to get unforgettable memories!
2. Wanna feel special and act as if you knew something about wine tasting? Visit a vineyard!
Long Island is what- one-hour away from Manhattan? And believe me- you can find wonderful vineyards to visit there!
Organize a romantic trip to Long Island and go wine tasting! The wine-growers will be happy to share their passion with you, and you’ll get out of there a little tipsy, just enough to smile naively and enjoy the trip back!
3. Feeling adventurous, but not too much ? Grab your paddles and go canoeing!
You’d love to go rafting, but don’t feel ready yet? Start with a nice afternoon on the Hudson River with your lover!
On Chelsea Piers, you can rent a canoe for FREE and enjoy the coolness of the river while tanning under a bright sun… and let him paddle!
4. Wanna impress him? Go dancing in Bryant Park!
Every Wednesday, in Bryant Park, dance lessons are organized, followed by dancing to live music.
Go there alone at 6pm, follow the class carefully, and tell him to meet you at 7pm, when the class is over and that live music starts. You’ll impress him with your moves!
He doesn’t even have to know that you just took a class…
5. Come spend a special night with Joel & I ? Try our new Mixology class!
Autumn is coming, and when the weather goes grey, you’ll want to remember your summer nights… Book a Mixology class now before it’s too late, and come learn how to make that delicious Margarita you had on the beach in Playa del Carmen… remember ?